- Consultancy during the implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and 2015, as well as ISO 14001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Realization of internal Audits and their Documentation
- Permanent support as your Quality Management Representative
- Issuing of management evaluations within the QM System
You are planning to implement a Quality Management System?
Having decided on implementing a Quality Management System you need to inform your employees first. Identifying a system will only work with active participation.
Sequences and processes within the company need to be recorded, analyzed and structured. Frequently, operational sequences that could be optimized or condensed are already identified during this stage.
In order to get your QM System reviewed by an approved certifier all sequences need to be described and recorded according to the appropriate DIN Standard.
How can we support you:
- We analyze the existing processes in your company
- We collect and classify the existing documentation
- We plan your projects (best practice, responsibilities, deadlines)
- We keep your employees informed
- We recognize the as-is state and adapt it to the required standard
- We prepare your QM System documentation
- We select an appropriate certification company
- We supervise your external certification audits